I'm part of the Class of the Titans Crew

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You're Not SUPPOSED to Like Him...

>:(
Quit having to log off before I can get my pants back on! D:<
Inside "threat" aside...<_<
Well, I had an AWESOME time playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl this weekend! I had SO many epic battles online! Who would've thought THOSE two characters were so...EPIC! :D Too bad I couldn't battle the two people I REALLY wanted to beat the sh--I meant Brawl with...<_<
This is an EXCLUSIVE comic series that I'm putting here...as a reward...and this time, I'm actually DOING it! I'm SERIOUS this time! You know why? Because I'm in a "class" where I'm going to improve my comic prowess. This is the first attempt at the chibi page. <_<

Awesome Songs of the Week:
"
Waiting for Tonight" by Jennifer Lopez
"
Disturbia" and "Take a Bow" by Rihanna
Oops... >_> I forgot one!
"
Sandstorm" by Darude

No comments: