I'm part of the Class of the Titans Crew

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm doing commissions now! 8D

You know what?

I've been meaning to do this for a long time, and now am comfortable enough in my abilities as an artist to do them!

Payment is, sadly, mail only. If you want one, then comment here that you want one and what you want, then E-MAIL me your address. I'll put you on the list and reply back with mine. Once I receive the money, I'll start making it! :D

$5 per character, $2 for background, Additional $1 for "M". I'll sadly need proof of age for M+. Scanned ID is fine! NO CREDIT CARD! You can even censor out stuff you don't want to show me! :D All I need is the birth date!
1/2 price for pencil sketch commissions. Additional 50 for ink. Currency is American, though I do accept the equivalent for other types.

PLEASE state what medium you want me to use, otherwise, I'll just pencil and ink it...

1. [open]
2. [open]
3. [open]
4. [open]
5. [open]

Plus, artists need to eat and draw, too, right? And I need to save up for those "Him" boots!
This also helps for my Portfolio!



Awesome Songs of the Week:
"Yogi Bear" by "High School Jim"
"Sweet Victory" by David Eisley
"4 Minutes (To Save The World)" by Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake
"See You Again" by Miley Cyrus
"One Week" by Barenaked Ladies

2 comments:

Sph1nx said...

ya still owe me a coloring hahahahahahah

Sph1nx said...

COLORED PENCIL IT IS haha