I'm part of the Class of the Titans Crew

Saturday, January 10, 2009

^^;

Sorry I haven't updated in quite a bit.
So after havin' to take all the no-comments-when-I-ask-for-them on Tegaki E, I've decided to move my hard work shiz to another account (Zaqwerty) and only my RP shiz on qwertyrulz. <:T

I've practically nailed perspective art, which actually surprised me, as it came quite natural! 8O

I've made two new fursona, and they're pretty awesome. X3
One's a Hyena...so far nameless...and I'm favoring having him with an accent like Wakka. ^^ He's a perv, and quite extroverted, but he's the kinda guy you'd want to be around because he has an aura of "cool" about him. ^^
The second is a monkey, more specifically a . He's based off of my Infernape through his name and hair. He's a closet Pokémon fan. (why he dyed his hair) He's a chef. (Owns his own li'l shop on the street [think Ichiraku Ramen, but not just Ramen]) He's a 3rd Degree black belt. (in Tai Shing Pek Kwa/Hou Quan AKA Monkey-Style Kung Fu) He's practically everything that my Hyena is NOT! XD

('kay, blogger isn't workin' with me, so I'll just give you the link to my shiz)
(clicky me!)


No comments: