I'm part of the Class of the Titans Crew

Sunday, March 29, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round!

I've fallen in and out of love...and I think I like this one guy...>///<
Anyway, sorry for the Hiatus...But I'm gonna try to update here more. :3
Read the JoJo manga starting
HERE. THAT is the starting page. Don't go before until you've seen the end of Part 5!
I can NOT emphasize this enough, start RIGHT WHERE THE LINK GIVES YOU!!!
:3
Trust me, you'll love it.

Higoku sexin' up Blaise (they're broken up, now)

Higoku used to love huggin' his li'l leo. :3

The lead protagonist in my JoJo fancomic I"m in the process of making. :D

A birthday gift for my friend and fellow JoJo fan, Jennie. >w< They're from part 7 Steel Ball Run.

Hector Child, based off of a friend, who's also a character in my fancomic. :3 That Blade has a LOT of importance in the story! ESPECIALLY the ending! >w<

Awesome Songs of the Day:
"
The Time Has Come" from the Episode Pikachu's Goodbye
"
You Spin Me Right Round (Like A Record)" by either Marilyn Manson or Dope
"Switch" by Will Smith

No comments: